March 21, 2009

March 21st, 2009


This week I sent an email to the company that makes the Mascara I use. It made by Benefit Cosmetics and is called Bad Gal Lash Mascara. I love it. It is the only Mascara I have encountered that doesn't make my eyes itch. I highly recommend this Mascara.

Lately I noticed that if Peanut catches a whiff of the Mascara he will try to pry it out of my hand with his paws, while perching on the edge of my bed. He apparently likes the smell and wants to lick the tube. So I sent an email asking if the ingredients were toxic to animals in any way, just in case. This was the response I got......

"Hello Marie Gibbs,

Thank you for writing to us at Benefit Cosmetics.

We value all feedback from our customers, and we thank you for taking the time to send us your comments about this issue. In addition to a quality line of fun and effective cosmetics, our aim at Benefit Cosmetics is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have not met that standard.

We have forwarded your comments on to the appropriate department, and thank you again for letting us know that the service you received was not up to our standards.

Thank you for shopping with Benefit Cosmetics.

Think Pretty,

Kashay Walker
Benefit Cosmetics Customer Service"

I'm confused by this response..... but ok. So does this mean they will make the smell less appealing to my dog's nose? I can't smell it, but his nose is 30o times more powerful than mine, so good luck with that.

2 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

Marie, that's weird ! I don't quite get it either. The email did say it was being sent to the department that handles that kind of stuff sooo I guess it's one of those wait and see thingy. Hmmm, I wonder what's in it that Peanut finds sooo yummy? I need to try it because my eyes are forever itching especially during the Spring and Fall.

~Marie~ said...

Well make sure you don't have seasonal allergies first. I do really love this mascara, and will never go back to drug store mascara again.

Previous Posts