March 18, 2009

March 18th, 2009

So I got an email from my friend Gillian, she has the cutest little boy. Seriously. Anyway, I told I would do what I could to get help her get votes for her baby in a contest online with one of our Baltimore area radio stations. Here is her email with the link... Vote for Owen!!!



"Hi all! We have entered Owen in the cutest baby contest that WPOC is having. Please vote for him! Grand Prize is a trip to Florida, yay Disney! Below are instructions on how to vote.

Go to the link below:

http://www.wpoc.com/cc-common/globalcontestfinder.html?contest=37470

Scroll down until you see the yellow Vote Group 2 Button on the page, then click that button.

Owen’s picture is 11 rows down, the last one on the right. (He is under Owen S) Check the circle with his picture.

Then scroll further down the page to enter your email address. They send you a confirmation email that you have to click a link inside for your vote to count.

Thank you so much for your help all, and please send this to everyone you know!!! There is only one vote allowed per email. Voting is going on now through March 25th! Thank you all!!!!!!

Gillian, Paul, and Owen :)"

2 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Oh how cute!!!!!!

Hope he wins.

Gerri Ward said...

Marie, Owen is an "Angel", I scrolled down and found the Group 2 Button and Owen was #41 sooo I clicked but there wasn't anything related to my email address sooo I must be doing something wrong and I really do want to vote for Owen. Let me know if you know what I'm not doing right. -Thanks!!!

Previous Posts