March 13, 2009

March 13th, 2009

Ok I had something totally different planned for today's blog but decided to switch it up! I am uber excited because this week I bought tickets to see No Doubt June 14th at Nissan Pavilion. I bought the cheapy lawn seats that were $10 bucks because well, I'm trying to save and not splurge. (So much harder than it sounds!)

Since I am so excited about seeing them, I have decided to share with you Seven Days of No Doubt. They release one short interview a day until the tix went on sale... here they all are! Enjoy!!













4 comments:

Gerri Ward said...

I luv No Doubt especially Gwen she is sooo stylish and just unbelievably talented !
Lucky you Marie, Oh and I always in the Summer if I attend a concert, buy lawn tickets they're much more fun especially with friends providing it doesn't rain. It did rain once when I saw Kenny G but I still enjoyed it, actually it set the mood !!!

~Marie~ said...

Gwen is super stylish! I remember when I first heard No Doubt and bought their cd... I loved it. I still love it. It cracked me up in the videos when Gwen kept saying she had no idea what she was doing. I guess she is just a natural like that!

Trish said...

Oh my! I really love Gwen! I love her style!! :)

~Marie~ said...

Hi Trish, I love Gwen's style too. She also seems very down to Earth.

Previous Posts