September 10, 2008

September 10th, 2008

So here is what my spider bite looks like today!

I think it is getting better, even though it's still really itchy, and super red. Why do I think it's getting better? It's smaller in size. Or that could just be the Mexican hydrocortizone cream working that I picked while in Mexico, December of 2007.

So I saw something really interesting while walking Peanut yesterday. Someone had moved out of their house, and left a FREE piano on the front porch!

Not the best picture I know, Peanut was trying to pull me down the sidewalk, as if to say "Come on! Let's walk already!"

1 comment:

The Writer said...

What? You didn't go for the piano? Thanks for the stop by and comment! You have a great site going here and I hope you don't mind but I'm adding you to my list and am now a follower!

Happy wanderings!

The Writer...and her dog, Bear

Previous Posts